Individuals and families seek psychological services for many reasons. Whether it be concern about depressive symptomology, making sense of your child’s challenging behaviour and recent diagnosis, wanting to improve the relationship between you and your spouse, troubling parent and child conflict, or uncertainty about if your aging parent is mentally capable of handling their own financial affairs, Summit Psychology is your preferred rural psychology clinic.
- Psychological Assessment, Diagnosis and Treatment (Depression, Anxiety, ADD, ADHD, PTSD, etc.)
- Individual Therapy (Children, Adolescents, Teens, Adults & Seniors)
- Marriage & Couples Therapy
- Family Therapy
- Critical Incident Stress Debriefing
- Capacity Assessment
- Corporate Consultation
- Workshops, Presentations & Training
- In-Home Consultation
- In-Facility Consultation
- Tele-Psychology Consultation
With office locations in Innisfail and Stettler, Summit Psychology is committed to providing rural Albertans with confidential, ethical and professional psychology services.