5240 37 Street
- Welcome to our Innisfail location. We hope you enjoy the tranquil yard and comforting clinic atmosphere that was created just for you.
- The LED lights around the house are generally the easiest way to recognize the clinic location.
- Please park in the driveway as not to risk taking either of the neighbours parking spot(s).
- Follow the sidewalk to the north side of the house, through two separate gates. You will see a Summit Psychology sign on the first gate. Please be sure to close the latch the gates behind you.
- There is no need to knock or ring the doorbell at the back door.
- If our pet therapy pooches, Finch and Fern, are outside when you arrive, it’s fine to bring them in with you. They love a quick game of fetch, ear scratches and will do anything for a belly rub. If you prefer the dogs be put in their kennel while you are here, please do not hesitate to ask.
- Once through the door, kindly remove your shoes before coming downstairs.
- Once you arrive downstairs, please make yourself comfortable in the waiting area. Carla will be with you as soon as she is finished with the patient(s) ahead of you.
- Should Carla be running behind schedule, please do not interrupt session by knocking on the double glass door.
- Complementary beverages can be found in the galley kitchen.
- Washrooms are available and are marked accordingly.
- Please do not arrive more than five minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Accompanying guests are discouraged from waiting in the waiting room.
- If Carla is seeing your child(ren), please do not drop them at the clinic and then leave. Your availability to participate in their treatment at all times is vitally important.
- Visa, Mastercard and Debit are available.