5240 37 Street
- Welcome to our Innisfail location! We hope you enjoy the yard and cozy clinic atmosphere that was created just for you. Don’t be shy to spend some quiet time in either our front or back garden areas.
- The LED lights around the house are generally the easiest way to recognize the clinic location.
- Please park in the driveway as not to risk taking either of the neighbours parking spot(s).
- Follow the sidewalk to the north side of the house, through two separate gates. You will see a Summit Psychology sign on the first gate. Please be sure to close the latch the gates behind you.
- There is no need to knock or ring the doorbell at the back door.
- If our pet therapy pooches, Finch and Fern, are outside when you arrive, it’s fine to bring them in with you. They love a quick game of fetch, ear scratches and will do anything for a belly rub. If you prefer the dogs be put in their kennel while you are here, please do not hesitate to ask. We appreciate that not everyone enjoys dogs.
- Once through the door, kindly remove your shoes before coming downstairs.
- Please take a seat in the waiting area. Carla will be with you as soon as she is finished with the patient(s) ahead of you.
- Should Carla be running behind schedule, please do not interrupt session by knocking on the double glass door to let her know that you are here.
- Complementary beverages can be found in the galley kitchen.
- Washrooms are available and are marked accordingly.
- Please do not arrive more than five minutes prior to your scheduled appointment.
- Accompanying guests are discouraged from waiting in the waiting room.
- If Carla is seeing your child(ren), please do not drop them at the clinic and then leave. Your availability to participate in their treatment at all times is vitally important.
- Visa, Mastercard and Debit are available.